Philips Momentum 436M6VBPAB 108cm (42,5 Zoll) 4K HDR Ambiglow Monitor EEK:C
- KM-ta: 551.55€
- Tootja: Philips
- Mudel: Philips Momentum 436M6VBPAB 108cm (42,5 Zoll) 4K HDR Ambiglow Mo
- SKU: 171532
- MPN: 436M6VBPAB/00
- Saadavus: Laos (tarneaeg 5-7tp)
|Sissemakse pole kohustuslik!|
Philips Momentum 436M6VBPAB 108cm (42.5 ") 4K HDR Ambiglow Monitor EEK: C - Information
The most important thing at a glance• Size: 108cm (42.5 inches) 16: 9, Resolution: 3,840 x 2,160 4K
• Response time: 5 ms
• Shape: straight
• Connections: 1x HDMI 2.0, 1x DisplayPort 1.2, 1x Mini DisplayPort 1.2, 1x USB-C with DisplayPort (shared), USB Hub Out: 2x USB-A 3.0 (fast charge function), USB hub In: 1x USB-C with DisplayPort (shared)
• 60 Hz refresh rate, Adaptive Sync /? AMD FreeSync
• DisplayHDR 1000, Quantum Dot, Ambiglow
All informationThe Momentum screen with HDR1000, Quantum Dot and impressive Ambiglow lighting lets you immerse yourself in a new dimension of entertainment.
UltraClear 4K UHD resolution (3,840 x 2,160) for precision
UltraClear 4K UHD Resolution (3,840 x 2,160) for Precision These latest Philips monitors use high performance displays for crystal clear 4K UHD (3,840 x 2,160) resolution. No matter if you have high demands on detailed data for professional CAD solutions, use 3D graphics or work with huge spreadsheets, with Philips monitors your pictures and graphics come to life.
High Dynamic Range (HDR) for more realistic, colorful pictures
High Dynamic Range (HDR) for more realistic, colorful pictures High Dynamic Range gives you a completely new picture experience. Amazing brightness, incomparable contrast and fascinating colors bring images to life. Experience much brighter areas with richer, more differentiated dark areas. This technology offers a fuller color palette with rich, new colors you've never seen on a TV. Discover a visual experience that appeals to all senses and evokes feelings.
Quantum Dot Tech for incredibly realistic colors
Quantum Dot Tech for unbelievably realistic colors Quantum Dot technology is an innovative nano-semiconductor technology that emits light precisely to produce more intense blues, greens, and reds. Quantum Dot Color LCD monitors produce a more dynamic spectrum of colors and reflect natural colors in the image. The result: vibrant, dynamic and incredibly realistic colors.
Low input delay reduces the time delay between devices and monitor
The input delay is the amount of time between performing an action on a connected device and displaying the result on the screen. A small input delay reduces the time delay between the command input on the devices and the display on the monitor, which significantly improves the playing of jerky video games. This is especially important for fast competition games.
MultiView allows two active connected devices and their display simultaneously
With the ultra-high-resolution Philips MultiView monitor, you can experience full connectivity in the office or at home in a convenient way. MultiView allows you to connect and view second devices, so you can work on the PC and your notebook, for example, simultaneously and side by side. This makes complex multitasking child's play. Watch the latest football news from your set-top box on the right, and at the same time browse the internet on your laptop on the left. For example, you can keep up to date with audio notifications in a small window and work on your new blog entry in parallel.
Improved audio playback with DTS Sound ™
DTS Sound is an audio processing solution that optimizes the playback of music, movies, streamed content and games on the PC, regardless of the form factor. DTS Sound enables an unforgettable virtual surround sound experience with rich bass, dialogue enhancement and maximum volume without cutting or distortion.
Trouble-free gaming experience thanks to adaptive synchronization technology
When gaming you should not have to choose between choppy game playback and disturbed frames. Thanks to the new Philips monitor these problems are a thing of the past. With Philips adaptive synchronization technology, you get smooth, trouble-free performance at every frame rate, fast screen refresh without interruptions, and extremely fast response time.
All connections via a USB-C cable
The new USB 3.1 Type C cable with a slim and rotatable plug provides easy one-cable connection. Simplify connectivity by connecting all peripherals to your notebook with just one cable through the monitor as a docking station, including high-definition video output from your PC to the monitor. With USB 3.1 you get a fast data transfer, up to 20 times faster than with USB 2.0, for lightning fast transmission of a 4K film. All connections via a single cable.
USB 3.0 connection box for easy access and fast charging
Super-Speed USB 3.0 offers transfer rates of 5.0 Gbps; This is around 10 times faster than regular USB 2.0 and significantly reduces data transfer time, saving you time and money. With more bandwidth, super-speed transfer rates, better power management, and outstanding overall performance, USB 3.0 is the new standard in the world, allowing you to use large-capacity storage devices. You do not have to wait much longer for your devices to load. The new FastCharge technology enables fast loading on the go. USB 3.0 is backwards compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
- Visible screen size: 108cm (42.5 inches)
- Max. Resolution: 3,840 x 2,160 4K
- Brightness: 720 cd / m²
- Contrast: 4,000: 1 (static), 50,000,000: 1 (dynamic)
- Viewing angle (H / V): 178 degrees / 178 degrees
- Reaction time: 5 ms
- Speaker: 2x 7 watts
- Color representation: 8bit + FRC (1.07 billion colors)
- Signal input: 1x HDMI 2.0, 1x DisplayPort 1.2, 1x Mini DisplayPort 1.2, 1x USB-C with DisplayPort (shared)
- Further connections: USB-Hub Out: 2x USB-A 3.0 (fast charge function), USB hub In: 1x USB-C with DisplayPort (shared), 1x Line-In, 1x Line-Out
- Wall bracket VESA standard: 200 x 200
- Ergonomics: + 10 ° /? - 5 ° (tilt)
- Display Type: VA (MVA), DisplayHDR 1000, Quantum Dot
- Dimension (WxHxD): 976 x 661 x 264mm (with stand), 976 x 574 x 63mm (without stand)
- Weight: about 4,71kg (with stand), about 13,96kg (without stand)
- Special features: USB-C Power Delivery, D-pad, Picture-in-Picture, Security lock (Kensington), Backlighting, Remote control
- Energy efficiency class: C
Energy efficiency class (energy efficiency on a scale A +++ (highest efficiency) to G (lowest efficiency)
- Power consumption in on-state: 138 watts
Power consumption in on-state in kWh
- Power consumption at rest: 0.5 watts
Power consumption at rest (in watts)
- Annual energy consumption: 201 kWh
Annual energy consumption in kWh / year
- Vis. Screen size: 108cm (43 inches)
Visible screen diagonal
- Philips Momentum 436M6VBPAB 108cm (42.5 ") 4K HDR Ambiglow Monitor EEK: C with base
- USB-C cable
- USB-A to USB-C cable
- HDMI cable
- DisplayPort cable
- power cable
- quick start Guide