Extra flexible, extra large
The BACKMEISTER ® Extra by UNOLD ® is incredibly versatile and adapts to a small or big hunger. With the single and double baking molds you can prepare either a large loaf or two small breads (up to 1,800 grams). 9 programs and 1 own program leave nothing to be desired. By the way, not with the degree of browning, which can be adjusted individually. Particularly useful is the timer, with which the bread is completed at the desired time. The powerful engine transfers its power via toothed belt drive to the double kneader. The mixes and kneads the ingredients effortlessly in the right / left rotation until a perfect dough is created.
- 700 W, 230V ~, 50 Hz
- With 2 bakeware: either 1 large or 2 small breads,
- Optional for bread weights 750-1,800 g.
- 9 stored programs / 1 individual own program
- Timer button, pre-programmable up to 13 hours
- Selector button for 3 adjustable browning levels.
- Precise indication of the program sequence via illuminated LCD display.
- Double kneader with right / left rotation
- Timing belt drive / Large viewing window
- Baking container with FUSION Sol-Gel ceramic non-stick coating from Whitford
- Dimensions 41.0 x 22.0 x 34.0 cm (L x W / D x H)
- Unold 68511 Backmeister Extra Bread Maker
- Single baking pan, double baking pan
- 2 kneaders small, 2 kneaders big
- 2 kneaders for double baking mold
- Hook spit, measuring cup, measuring spoon
- Operating instructions with recipes